The Boss's Wife Ch. 03

Chapter 3

Public Flashing and More

I would never have believed she was that sexual and uninhibited. She even surprised herself at how much of a slut she could be. This is a true story and its mine.

*

When we arrived at the City Mall I noticed how well lighted it was. The camera was capable of low light high resolution captures so I pocketed the flash. I had no intentions of attracting too much attention and make Gail scrap the idea. She was a little nervous so I stroked her arm as we entered the back entrance on the ground floor. Considering the time of day, there weren't too many people walking around. That was a good thing. It seemed to buck her up some.

"Not too many people. That makes me feel a little better. I have to admit I'm a little nervous and a lot excited by the prospect of what we're here to do. Do you think this outfit is too revealing?"

I'm not sure I would call it revealing -- more like nothing at all. She had on a short, pleated skirt, which when she bent over exposed everything she had - entirely. To finish off her look she had put on a pair of sandals and a cut-off T shirt that exposed her flat stomach to below her navel. Over it all she had on a knee length lightweight rain coat. When she opened the coat and slipped it off her shoulders, her hard nipples were clearly visible. I noticed her neck was a little flushed and I could tell she was breathing a little hard.

"I don't know," I said. I leaned in close to her rubbing my hand on her ass. "But, you're the hottest thing I've ever seen. Let's get some pictures." All she did was smile, hand me the coat and walk off.

I followed her at a discrete distance. She would bend over at various locations, exposing her ass and pussy. I got the pictures. Each time she did it I could tell she was getting more and more excited at secretly exhibiting herself that way. The pictures showed her pussy was getting a little redder and I could make out with the close-ups that she was very, very wet. Her labia were glistening and there appeared to be some moisture running down her thighs in a small rivulet. Then she started to really get into it as she paraded down the passages. She bent, she squatted, she stooped, and she stretched. I got it all.

Over by the Sears store is a sitting area. I motioned for her to head over there. I sat on one of the benches and she squatted down in front of me, as if she was going to pick something up off the floor. She looked right at my camera and spread her thighs, her glistening pussy open on full display like a tulip, and I just clicked away. She stood up and lifting her arms allowed the cut-off T shirt to rise, exposing the bottoms of her tits. The T-shirt did nothing to hide her rock hard nipples that stood straight out under the shirt. She turned around slowly and lifted her arms again only this time she bent over exposing her naked ass and pussy. She was shaking with the excitement. I kept clicking away. Then she adjusted her shoulders around with one arm raised exposing her tit entirely and smiled at the camera. I got that one too.

"How you doing?" I asked more curious than I could have imagined.

"This is fucking unbelievable. I'm wetter than when I get out of a shower and I must admit, you were right about me. I really get off on the exhibitionism. Let's go outside."

As I guided her through the doors people gawked, women twittered and men smiled and she loved it all. She knew how incredibly wanton she looked and flaunted it for all it was worth. We walked out to the parking lot and up to the car. I took pictures as she bent over to open the trunk, her legs slightly spread and her ass fully exposed. In those pictures there was no question of the moisture covering the inside of her thighs. She opened the passenger door, and she leaned inside, lifting a leg, her pussy partly agape. Then she backed out of the car and sat down spreading her legs wide to keep her balance.

I walked up to her putting my crotch right in her face. She quickly looked around, unzipped my pants, and pulled my hard dick out. As I focused the camera down on her, she looked up and smiled as she wrapped her hands around it. The camera clicked, and clicked again as she opened her mouth and pulled me in as far as she could take me. She moaned as she sucked my cock, and, holding my hips in her hands, pushed my dick down her throat. She gagged, backed off a little, and the rammed it home again, over and over. I was getting too close so I pulled her head off of my cock leaving a stream of saliva hanging between my dick and her mouth and pushed her backwards into the back seat. I took a series of pictures as she put her hands to her slick pussy and pulled the lips apart. But I couldn't take it any more. Balancing the camera so as not to miss anything, I pushed myself between her legs and drove my dick home in one lunge.

"Oh yesssss. That's my bad boy. Come fuck your slut here. Fuck me real good so people know what kind of a wench I am."

I pounded away right through the fly of my pants. It wasn't long before she orgasmed, moaning, shaking her legs and grinding her pelvis into my constant penetrations. She came again, and then again, as she fucked me in the front seat of the car, in a mall parking lot, in broad daylight, on film and with two guys watching.

"I'm gonna come!" I almost shouted it.

She laid there with her legs quivering as I squirted deep inside her. We just stayed in that position for what seemed like an hour. I pulled out of her and she lay there, legs splayed, a line of white goo oozing from her gaping pussy. I got that picture too.

"That was fantastic," she said as she tried to regain her breath and her composure. "I have to admit it was the hottest fuck I ever had. And the incredible orgasm. I can't believe how powerful it was. I'm still a little shaky!"

She finally crawled out of the car and covered herself with the coat. As she turned around she flashed a smile at the two guys and took a little curtsy. Then she stared at me for some time and then slowly climbed into the car and closed the door. I could tell by her face and her posture she was trying to fathom what she had just done and come to grips with how much she liked it. As I came around and climbed in, I noticed she was very quiet. Then, like a light switch going on, she turned to me, the excitement in her eyes unmistakable.

"I can't believe how much I got off on that. I absolutely loved it, especially the part where the two guys were watching. Is that really me?"

I'm not sure she was looking for an answer but I gave her one anyway.

"Apparently!"

"I knew I was sexual. I always thought I bordered on being a nymphomaniac because I really love to fuck. But this? Not in my craziest moments, even in college, would I consider fucking someone in broad daylight, in a parking lot of a mall, for anyone to watch and love every minute of it. Not in my wildest dreams! What's next?"

"How far do you want to go with this? Do you want more exposure or more sex or both? I'm sure we could find some willing players on short notice!"

"I have another outfit. Let's go somewhere I can change and show off a little more of me. Then we'll see where it goes from there! The way I feel right now -- I'm game for almost anything!"

There was this town park not to far from the shopping center so I headed over there. I found the restrooms pretty easily and parked in front of them. Gail took a bag from the back and walked into the ladies room to change,

I surveyed the park. There were pathways leading in every direction, with benches every so often. Perfect.

When Gail came out, she was wearing a bright blue, skin-tight mini skirt that only came down about six inches below her crotch and had a slit on the right side up almost to her waist, a pair of 3" high heels and a loose, semi-transparent white blouse, unbuttoned half way. Her nipples were easily seen through the blouse, her tits bounced nicely as she walked and she would expose both of them if she bent even slightly. Man did she look hot!

"So what do you think -- exhibiting enough?

"Hot -- just fucking hot!"

"I'm glad you like. Let's take a walk."

The park was almost entirely empty except for the small playground area near the parking area. A path went entirely around the central grassed area where there were some teenagers playing Frisbee. A couple was walking their dog and there were three or four people casually sitting on the benches reading newspapers and enjoying the warm sun. I could tell Gail was getting aroused because she would flick the edge of her mini-skirt as she walked showing off the bottom of her ass. I snapped a picture and she turned and smiled at the sound of the camera. With an even larger grin she lifted the front of the skirt exposing her pussy and posed. I snapped a few more including one which she bent over as well and exposed her left nipple. I could see the lust in her eyes and she was getting hotter by the minute. I planned on taking advantage of it fully. I just wasn't sure how, where or when.

We stopped at a section of path toward the back of the park where there was a man sitting alone on a bench reading a newspaper. He was maybe 45, and he looked like he kept himself in good shape. He was wearing shorts, a T shirt and sandals.

"Mind if we share?" I asked. He looked up and took a double take at Gail. As he looked up his mouth opened as he starred at her tits and hard nipples showing through the transparent blouse. Gail just smiled at him. He stammered his agreement never taking his eyes off her.

"Thanks" she said and sat down on the bench directly across from him. She bent over to fix her heels and he got a full view of her tits which were then hanging free and totally exposed. I took a picture which showed the look of amazement on the guys face with Gail's amazing tits in the background.

She lifted her skirt as she reposition her legs, and I got pictures of her naked ass and exposed pussy as her legs spread to allow them to cross. Smiling at him, she unbuttoned her blouse, holding it open, while I got the pictures of her exposing herself.

"Good morning," I said cheerfully. "Hey, would you mind if I took some pictures of you and my girlfriend?"

"Well, um, um no, no I suppose not," he stammered.

"Come on over here, honey," I said. Gail smiled at me, got up and walked the few steps to the bench, and sat beside the man. As she passed me she whispered "Girlfriend? Honey?" As she sat she slowly opened her legs and pulled her skirt most of the way up her thighs.

I moved across the path to the bench that Gail had just been on. Gail unbuttoned the button on her blouse again, holding it open for me while the man just starred with his mouth open slightly. I guess he couldn't take it any longer, and with some trepidation he reached over and cupped her tits squeezing them gently. Gail smiled at him, closed her eyes and moaned, and when the man rolled her erect nipples with his fingers she let out a long and loud sigh.

"Shit that feels great!" she offered. . "Raise your skirt, Gail," I said. She pulled her skirt up around her waist. The man's hand never left the attention it was giving Gail. The other hand, however, stroked her thigh. He was getting adventurous as Gail was offering no resistance. He rubbed the inside of her thigh up and down each time getting closer and closer to Gail's pussy. There was no doubt she was in heat now. Her breathing had gone ragged and her head was thrown back -- moans escaped her lips. She could resist no more. She parted her thighs as wide as she could and brought the heals of her shoes up onto the edge of the bench and her knees to her waist. His hand went directly to her sopping wet pussy. Two fingers found their way in and one found her clit. That was all it took. She squirted all over the man's hand as my camera clicked away.

"She leaned over and gave the guy a big kiss. "That was just wonderful. Thank you very much." She looked down at the man's shorts and saw the telltale bulge.

"Did I give you a hardon? I am so sorry! Here let me help you with that!"

Gail was obviously still in her sex euphoric zone. She reached over, pulled down the man's shorts exposing his cock and she bent over it. With no hesitation, her mouth went over the head of it and she sucked and stroked this total stranger's dick. My camera captured it all.

This was better than I had hoped. This was all new territory - far beyond just the two of us. I had enough pictures of her in one kind of sex act or another to last me a decade. I wondered how far she would go.

"Get her hair out of the way," I said.

The man pulled Gail's hair away from her face, giving me a clear view of her face and mouth as she loudly and excitedly sucked the man off. Another man came down the path and stopped to watch. He watched intently as the practically nude Gail sucked one man's cock as I took pictures. He looked at me and smiled -- I smiled back.

"Nice! Did you train her to be your slave or did she come that way?" I noticed it hadn't taken long for the man to get an erection and, based on the bulge, a rather large one at that.

"Both - so you better join in soon. I don't know how long she can last at this pace!"

He walked over and stood in front of Gail and pulled his enormous cock out. When she saw it she pumped the man's cock in her mouth with one hand and reached for the second cock with the other. When the guy spurted into her mouth she immediately switched cocks, sucking and stroking the second one stretching her mouth to the limit to get him in. She was going wild with lust. I knew that look. With an audible squirting sound, Gail's cheeks bulged and cum spurted out of her mouth, running down the shaft of the cock as she tried to swallow as much as she could. Her mouth was just not big enough to handle the size of his dick and the volume. She couldn't swallow fast enough. The guys cum came squirting out of her mouth and all over the walkway. I took that amazing picture of airborne spunk and Gail's mouth around his cock.

She looked up at me and I knew it was time to call it quits for now.

"Come on -- let's get going -- we'll be late!"

She quickly gathered herself, stood on shaky legs with a little help, and waived to the two guys as I got her to the car.

"Oh my god," she cried, "Did I just do what I think I did? I'm such a slut, a goddamned slut. It was great!"

I got her settled in the passenger seat and let her button only the bottom button of her blouse, leaving her breasts clearly visible. I took a couple of quick candid shots standing next to the car. She crabbed my belt and pulled me closer. There was nobody around. She pulled my cock out and locked her mouth around the head of it. She grabbed my ass and pulled me deeper down her throat letting out an audible groan. It was so hot I couldn't last and my cum filled her mouth. She swallowed it all. She looked up at me. I got several pictures of her with my cock in her mouth, my cum drooling down her chin, and a smile on her face.

Absolutely fucking amazing!

To be continued...