The Boss's Wife Ch. 02

Chapter 2

Incredible to Sharing -- The Hook

As the relationship developed into a shared desire to have as much sex as possible and live out her fantasies, I set the stage to protect myself from any difficulty should there be a falling out. As it turns out, she didn't need much convincing. This is a true story and its mine.

*

"I'm yours now. You own me to use as you wish for whatever or with whom ever you wish. Only one other has ever had my ass before you, but it was a long time ago, long before I met Greg and when I wasn't old enough to know any better. Now, it's for you to use!"

That's what she had said as she fell asleep curled up next to me. I had just experienced the most amazingly wanton woman in my life -- she clearly craved sex. She had fucked with wild abandon and wanted as much of it as she could take. I had heard about women like that, but never had the pleasure of meeting one.

The danger was obvious. She was my boss and another man's wife. I wasn't sure I should care. Obviously she didn't. But I had to be cautious and make sure I had enough information and documentation so she wouldn't use any of what we might do against me.

As I laid there I formulated a plan that would accomplish what she wanted: to widen her sexual experiences and live out her fantasies; and one that would provide me with incontrovertible evidence to use against her should I need to. It was a cold approach but I have always been prepared for the worst and happy when it doesn't happen. It's called survival.

I decided I needed to arrange for some adventures for Gail that escalated to ever more daring exploits. I could start with some pictures of her outdoors completely nude, or exhibiting herself in a public place, or even having sex; then progress to group sex with, shall I say, 'socially unacceptable' people I had grown up with in New York; and then an all out gang bang which I was sure she would enjoy. I had friends with connections in the pleasure and entertainment business that could provide actors to keep her sexually motivated and feed her desire for hard and fast and often. And I had recently purchased a bunch of electronics, much of which I installed at my place, to provide undeniable evidence of the debauchery she clearly wanted to experience - voluntarily.

As I fell asleep I counted my luck at having the opportunity for incredible sex and the means to guarantee its availability.

I was awakened by Gail's sucking my dick with relish. I thought -- might as well start her journey now.

"Have you ever considered having sex in front of other people - some of whom might even participate?"

She took my dick out of her mouth, licked the tip and looked up at me.

"You mean like swinging or group sex? I suppose that would be the next step after being nude in public! I mean, think about it, once they have seen everything what the hell is the difference? I have often thought about how interesting it would be but never had a partner that was willing. Why? Have you ever done that?"

"In my travels I have collected all sorts of people, some more free sexually than others but all pretty open about it. And yes, I have played in group situations quite a bit with various partners -- some private homes and some swing clubs. I think you might really enjoy the experience and I would be happy to introduce you to that lifestyle when you are properly motivated."

"You mean by motivated that I just had, or want, my brains fucked out? I'm ready now."

"You could take it like that but, no, that's not what I meant. That lifestyle has rules and social codes that are there to protect the participants -- not only physically but emotionally as well. The idea of physically sharing your wife, husband or significant with another person is not something anyone ever taught you is acceptable. A lot of people wash out of the encounters because they have difficulty adjusting to that social code and rules. Some wash out because they conclude they were doing it for the wrong reason. Some quit because the initial purpose they wanted to experience didn't have the effect they thought."

"I'm not sure what you mean by "didn't have the effect they thought".

"It's true that many just want to fuck their brains out or live repressed fantasies, but it's surprising how many couples enter the lifestyle to experience new sex partners, or just to watch other people having sex, in order to share their sexual appetites or spice up their own sex. It takes very secure relationships and extremely mature people to accomplish that. A lot of the time it ends badly with fights, cheating, or total breakups."

"Cheating? -- That's bullshit -- what the hell do they think is going on when someone else's dick is in their wife -- or whatever?"

"You're scripted -- it's a different social rule. Let me give you an example. A husband and wife go to a party knowing there will be swapping or whatever. Husband watches wife fucked by three other men and then his wife watches him fucked by three other women. That's not cheating -- it's acceptable because they both know about it, and consented to it beforehand. No surprises or secrets. Two days later the woman hooks up with one of the guys that fucked her at the party at a hotel room at 2 in the afternoon and they have a little private party. That's cheating because the other spouses didn't know or consent to it."

"Oh I get it! If the spouse knows it isn't cheating or if the spouse doesn't know it is. I can see that -- cool. So what I am doing is cheating because Greg doesn't know I'm sucking on this lovely dick of yours! Give me another rule."

"Ok. "No" really means know "no". At a party, regardless of how dressed or undressed everyone is, if you want to touch someone or even get into their personal space, you have to ask permission. If you want to do 'anything' you have to ask the person their permission. If the answer is yes, you limit yourself to what you asked for, don't escalate to anything else without permission or some sign of unmistakable encouragement. If the answer is 'no', then that's the end of it. I have seen people and couples expelled because they broke that cardinal rule."

"That's a great safety net then?"

"Yes it is and it seems to get everyone to relax into the relationships and stress less about the immediate sexual gratification. Late night or over night ones can get pretty intense but the people there are usually the ones in the lifestyle for a long time and who know each other very well. Many party privately in between events."

"Can someone go just to watch others and stay fully dressed?"

"Newbies often do for their first party. They lock into their voyeur side. It's internal and doesn't implicate anyone else. If they handle that then often they go on to being undressed and even having sex in public with their partner. Much later they may get into sharing."

"I think I would like to try some of that."

"I was pretty sure you would as part of living out your fantasies. But let's try to reduce your inhibitions some more before we enter that lifestyle. Being comfortable about being publicly naked and being sexual in front of, or with, total strangers is different. That ease about public sex is an important part of the comfort level at a gathering."

She laughed. "That's a joke - I don't have many inhibitions."

"I think you have a couple. Like how about public sex?"

"I've been naked around people before -- remember the spa?"

"Sure - but that's a controlled environment. How about fucking at a park or at the beach or even in a parking lot in broad daylight?"

She looked at me for a long moment trying to decide if I was serious.

"Are you kidding? People get arrested for that."

Now it was my turn to chuckle.

"See what I mean? Isn't that the challenge and perhaps the thrill? People have sex in public to either get the excitement from the chance they will be caught or because they are just plain exhibitionists and want people to watch. Either way they get off on it and that's the point of it. "

"That not only sounds wicked but it sounds like a dare. Careful, I may call you on it!"

"You can take it any way you wish -- but the fact of the matter is I think you should try it a couple of times to get used to the idea and see how you like it."

"OK!"

"OK? That's it? No fuss? Just OK?"

"You know I'm game for almost anything that doesn't involve pain, embarrassment of my family or results in a divorce. I'm not sure about the public sex but why not some flashing -- as long as it's somewhere that people don't know me or you!"

"How do you feel about my memorializing it with a camera?" .

"Depends where the pictures or whatever end up. I want all the copies and the negatives. I trust you but I know what a rogue you can be!"

"Ok." I said almost immediately.

"OK? That's it? No fuss? No argument? No pleading? Just OK?"

"Hey, this is for you - not me -- so sure. You want it a little kinky. It'll be cool to take some pictures and then view them later on and they are yours to take home or destroy. What do you think."

"If it's really a lot of fun, and they come out really good, maybe you can just fuck the shit out of me afterwards."

"Sounds like a dare or a plan -- not sure which."

"Nope -- it's a promise! That'll be for you and me baby -- just uninhibited wild and physical sex-till-you-drop!"

And so, with almost no effort, I had set the hook because I had something she didn't know about. When downloading my digital camera -- my computer is set to make two copies simultaneously -- one on the local computer and one on the redundant computer hidden away in the closet.

"So when are we going on this little adventure. A girl has to get prepared. I need to shop for just the right thing not to wear!"

"Let's set it for the conference we have next week. Greg will be up the coast and we can make the meeting into our little getaway. We'll be gone the entire time anyway!"

"I like that idea. We'll take your SUV and enjoy the ride."

"Good idea. In the meantime I can get my camera gear ready. When we get back we can download them here and see how they all turned out. We could practice a little on the trip out as well."

"Practice? How's this gonna work?"

"Well, it's simple. You do the flashing, I take the pictures, we share them and have some fun."

"Oh I get it -- OK I'm in! But you have me worked up over the thought of it all. So come here stud -- moma needs some of your big dick!"

She reached over and grabbed my cock with both hands. I was hard in about two seconds. I reached over and was amazed to find her pussy was soaked. When I touched her clit she jumped and when I stuck two fingers in she groaned.

"I am so ready and so apparently are you!" S

he sat up, straddled me cowgirl style and literally plunged me into her. She rode me hard then, taking my dick as far as it could go and almost all the way out. Over and over she pounded herself until she couldn't hold off any longer and came. I could feel her juices leak out around my dick and soak me and the bed. She must have cum a gallon.

"Nice -- real nice. Never thought that a little imagination could get me excited, but I guess I'm a little more ready than I thought" she said through her breathlessness as she rolled off. She bent over and sucked me back and down into her throat and worked my balls and dick in with her tongue and throat muscles. Fucking amazing feeling. Satisfied I was hard enough and lubed enough, she flipped around, spread her cheeks and backed her ass onto my waiting cock. She rode me again -- with even more abandon. I didn't last very long. As I came in her ass she hollered out her own orgasm.

"A girl could get used to this" she said with that Cheshire cat smile. "Shit, I gotta get cleaned up and get home. Can I use your shower or do I need to go to the gym?"

"Bathroom is clean and there a fresh towels in the closet. Help yourself."

"I love a guy that's prepared" and off she went.

She didn't take long and came out of the bathroom fully dressed and ready. Without as much as a goodbye she was out the door.

To be continued...